LETHBRIDGE MINOR SOFTBALL COVID-19 REFUND POLICY
Due to the impact of Covid-19 there are a few scenarios of what could possibly happen this Spring.
In the event that Softball Alberta mandates the cancellation of our minor softball program prior to our designated Apr 26th start date what will happen?
- We will issue full refunds to anyone who has made a payment for the season.
What if we can play but the season has been delayed?
- Our program is based on playing from April to June (July for provincial teams) and if we have to start later, we will run the season depending on when we can get started.
What if the season starts and we have to stop because of another shut down due to Covid-19?
- We will pro-rate refunds on the basis of the amount of season we were able to play.
What if I registered and then have decided not to play?
- If payment has been collected and the season has NOT started we have a refund process whereby the family submits a Refund Request Form (found on our website under Forms) and a refund is issued less $20.00 for administration fees.
What if I start the season and then decide not to play?
- We have a refund policy whereby the family submits a Refund Request Form (found on our website under Forms) and a refund will be prorated based on the amount of time played including a $20.00administration fee.