Players Code of Conduct
Player Code of Conduct
- I will not have unrealistic expectations. I will remember that we are not professionals and cannot be judged by professional standards.
- I will respect the official's decisions and communicate with them in an appropriate manner and I will encourage my team mates to do the same.
- I will encourage my team mates to play by the rules and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility or violence.
- I will exhibit good sportsmanship.
- I will never ridicule or yell at my team mates, opponents, coaches or officials for making a mistake.
- I will applaud players' performances on both teams.
- I will never question the official's judgment or honesty in public.
- I will support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities.
- I will not consume alcohol or smoke on, or near the vicinity of the players' benches.
- I will not use bad language, nor will I harass opponents, coaches, officials or spectators.
- I will be knowledgeable of the rules and regulations.
- I will respect the rights of other players, coaches, fans & officials.
- I will be responsible for my own behavior.
- I will have respect for all the facilities and equipment used in the sport.